Lunes, Setyembre 24, 2012

All About Myself


                My name is Wilfredo Modina Estardo Jr. I am 19 years old. I was born on August 28, 1993. I am the youngest of the family. I have one brother, his name is Peter and I have three sisters namely, Ma. Cristina, Ma. Dona , and Ma.Angelina. Manoy Peter is the oldest . He is an elementary education teacher and my three sisters are all registered nurse.
                During my elementary years, I was graduated in Brgy. Kilim Elementary School. During my high school years, I was graduated in Baybay National High school. And now during my college life, I am taking up Secondary Education, major in Mathematics here in VSU.
                About my attitude, I am really a high blood person. That is why there are many circumstances that I encounter many fights during my elementary and high school years. But now as a college student I made a lot of adjustments. I am also a joker person to my classmates and friends.
                Lastly , about my love life, I encounter many crushes but suddenly they don’t belong to me. That is why I am now holy man, I think of woman only as a mother of my children.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento